Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reggie Baby :]

So I must say, Reggie and I are doing wonderful. This past week has been nothing but GREAT with us. That Sunday when Chill Factor left I assisted my Uncle at Hollywood Vibe. I felt bad for leaving Reggie in his car alone saying I didn't want to be with him at the moment but that's all I had to say ya know? So I called him and asked if he wanted to go out that night. So we went on a lil date to the movies and when I saw him I was so happy because I havn't seen him all weekend. It's crazy how you don't see someone you really love for like 2 days and you end up missing them terribly. He told me he missed me so much and he looked so sad that we weren't together. But I told him not to worry. I won't leave him. We both had our mess ups, and we both ready to make it work. Anywhoo, I'm excited to start our shit over. We gonna do traveling this summer, live together :] yee ! He finally accepted my L.A. situation and he is willing to work it out. He said he will visit me when he can and I will visit him when I can. It's not that far. I'm willing to drive to LV for that homie <3.>

No comments:

Post a Comment