Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday

So school today was pretty damn boring. My dumb English teacher got mad at me for walking behind her desk. Haha. I was like DANG CALM DOWN ! Freakin weirds. Um I didn't dance today cuz I didn't feel like it. I just listened to music while watching them do ballet. My other class I sat down too talking to Francesca. Love her...We just sat there and laughed at the stupid shit we said and did haha. Umm...SOO ! march 27th and 28th is our Senior Showcase I think and that same weekend I have a church retreat to attend. If I don't attend this retreat, I don't get confirmed by the church. If I don't attend the showcase, it brings down my grade and I have to write a 7 page paper. WHAT A GAY HUh?! UGH ! So anger. I gotta fix this stupid caca.
I'm on the phone with my love and I miss him just talking to him :] I'm doing my hw and he's playing on his DS. So cute NAMAAAN ! Haha. He sounds so damn cute. Ok back to my hw for Englisssssh ! Ahhh Whack ! School is almsot done. 3 more months !!!!! YEEEE! Ok good byeee for nowwww

No comments:

Post a Comment