Saturday, March 1, 2008

Relax.

Good evening. I'm sitting here with a confused mind and a bruised heart. I'm not going to type anything but again, it is Reggie problems. Nothing new. I always cry and i've been in so much pain. Put in situations I don't want to be in. Choices, frustration, respect, love,sadness, confusion, lies, arguments, changes. Just a list of words about my day. Anyways...
THIS WEEKEND IS BAY AREA WEEKEND ! yay ! I'm super duper excited ! Our flight is at 4:15 and it's Bern, Ar, and I. Jeka is picking us up from the airport. I'm so excited ! Battlefest is on Saturday and before that I think we going to the city. Of course getting faded both nights. I can't wait. I'm going to have a good time for sureee! :] We staying at Mappy's and hopefully I see everyone I want to see ! Especially my Jeka ! I miss her ass ! She's my inspiration.
UMM ! Yeah ! Nothing new. Just wanting to get out of Vegas. Spring break is in 2 weeks. Amazing. But man I can't get over the fact that it's March already. WTF?! Crazy ! How time passes by so quickly. Ok i'm done for the day ! Goodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment