Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break Week

Hello ! Well I just came back from church and I feel great. I sat there on this palm sunday grateful for everything in my life. To her, if you wanna keep on talking your mess go ahead. You're just wasting your breath. It's ok because you will not bring me down. I know in my head what's going on. Thank you because you helped make me stronger. To just ignore the bullshit in your life. :) yay for that !

I'm job hunting this week because I hate being unemployed ! Umm.. BATTLEFEST VEGAS THE BOOGIE WARS IN 2 MONTHS BITCH ! I'm super excited for Meccamee :] I'm excited to perform again. I love dancing. Without it, I wouldn't be able to survive life honestly. It's my first love and I am greatful I am gifted with this talent. Thank you God.
So LA ! 3 months till I graduate. But my plan, I don't care where I am or when I leave. God knows my plan and he knows I will make the right decisions. I am not going to let anybody bring me down from my goals. I am not putting this talent to waste, I want to do something with it. Whether it is in Vegas or LA or fuckin NEW YORK?! I will be doing what I love doing, DANCE. Sure LA is the spot to be dancing, but you honestly can dance wherever you desire. Whatever honestly makes you happy. This will be my decision in the future. I love it. I am excited to see what decisions I make in the future. As long as God is guiding me I will be fine.

I love life, I have so much going for me. I will make it with the love and support of my family and friends. Get em bitch !

No comments:

Post a Comment