Monday, March 31, 2008

What's your name?

So everyone knows the Reggie and I situation. Yeah it's hard but you know what? Everything happens for a reason and it's not some game. He is no prize to be won. It's just Reggie. Yeah he is an amazing man who I loved so much, but you have to learn to be strong and let go. It's going to take me some time because he tells me not to let him go. But I am not falling for anything right now. I have no time to be led on. As much as I want to talk to him the way I used to, I have to think around the situation instead of falling into it. Sure you probably have his heart the way no one can, but I still love him, as a friend. And I know for a fact he loves me as a friend. And that is enough to satisfy me. Whatever action he takes, I'm happy. You're a great girl and I'm not surprised if you two will someday get back together. Support is all I can give. Sorry if the tension has been like RAWR ! Haha. But I'm just trying to help myself. I am trying so hard. It hurts so damn much. Just know that. No hard feelings towards you. I know you two have been through so much together. I'm an understanding person if you get to know me. Anyways. My life is great. Love is just not a word I want to go near right now. I may always be crying at night but fuck, it takes time for my heart to heal.

Like an apple on a tree, hiding out behind the leaves, I was difficult to reach, but you picked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment