Monday, August 11, 2008

ayy bitch, shat up!

That's all I have to say =) So yesterday we had our Project *Groove shit. HAHAH Omg last minute shit yeah?! It's already on Sunday and fuckin I don't know what I'm doing hahaha. Ramey and I went shopping today for our 80's fit. Ramey be hella bright like a futchin highlighter. I'm wearin the damn tutu. HAHA. Ahhhh Practice tonight ! KJFSKLDFJLSDJF. I'm teaching my old school piece. It's a whatev piece.

Oh no Ramey just went in the bathroom to try on her shit HAHAHA. I can't wait for this. HAHAH fuckin 80s bitch. Shit looks so funny. She be rockin highlighter ass shorts with purple leggings and an old school Nike shirt ahahaha. GET EM. Damn we bout to throw yall back to the 80s on Sunday ahhaahah.

Anyways if you don't wanna deal with it then why you be blogging about it? Obviously it was on your mind. Haha.

Ok gotta get ready ! JFSKLJDSLFKJDl IGGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment