Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 days till WOD!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! HAHA. So EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT ! I'm so gay oh geez calm down Lexx. But umm, today was another successful rehearsal. We practiced with our blindfolds. Geez I look like a boy with it over my eyes cuz my hair haha. I look like Johne haha. I got my stuck a couple of times. Pretty damn funny. We are cleaning tomorrow. 9-6 @ Shine Dance Studio. We all sleeping at the Barba's house tonight. THEN OFF TO THE AYYY BAY BAY BAY BAY ! Haha ew I need to quit.

TODAY'S PLAN AFTER I WAKE UP !...
-Laundry
-Pack
-Nails w/ Jen
-Get eyelashes
-Get contacts
-Get with Ellis to help him on shit
-Practice
-Shower
-Load cars
-SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Omgsh blog I'm going to miss you. EWW wth hahaa. Ok. I'm excited. This is my last night home for a while =) YEE YEE ! I can't wait.

SO ! Jayce was taking me home, we got smoothies, then we headed home since we live like down the street and shit. So he was so pissed about oh girl in our group, cuz she has an attitude problem, and he was just venting to me, and I notice he was going to his house so I was like ok I guess I'm chillen at his house tonight. Then he's like, wait, where am I going? HAHA niggah was so mad he didn't wanna take me home haha. Silly. AHH I'm so tired I think anything is funny right now. How pathetic haha. OK GOOD NIGHT !

I also cut my hair. Justine's roomate Jessica did it. I like it but it's just short agaibn =( my tail on my left side is like gone?! AH ok goodnight i'm losing my mind

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I vvvant to see your "hot mess" hurrrr! Get'em grrrrl!

    ReplyDelete