Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I love you...

So hm. Yesterday, I hung out with Reg before practice. We had a good talk. Emotional and sad. For my birthday, he's gonna take me to see Criss Angel's Cirque Du Soleil show "Believe." I showed him the premiere of it, and he enjoyed it as well. We are both excited. =) But I said to him, Reg you know what, after that night when we watch that show, I think it's best we don't talk to each other. Honestly, I can't deal with the pain =( I'm so in love with him but I don't think anyone understands. He told me if that's what's gonna happen, I'm going to move back to the bay. He looked at me and I could see sadness in his eyes. I couldn't look at him so I put my head in his pillow and started crying. Then I could feel something dripping on my arm, and I noticed he was crying too. I looked at him and I could tell by the way he looked at me of course he still cares. He told me all those arguments we had is because he cares for me. And the same with me to him. We were crying in each others arms and just expressing some feelings about things. We sat there almost an hour holding each other. Telling each other we will ALWAYS be there for each other. That night made me feel so much better. Showed me he still cared and loved me. It's just so hard =\ I'm glad he opened up to me. Finally damn. But after that he took me to practice and for once we didn't get into an argument cuz I stay too late =) I left exactly at 11 so he can get some rest for work too. Everything was just so good. We will see what happens though. Everything happens for a reason. <3

Yesterday, we blocked Jay's piece for Meccamee. Johne and his amazing blocks. We also just ran the other pieces. Reggie was outside talking to Louie so he had some company. But man we only have 3 1/2 pieces so far haha. Oh dear caca. I'm stressed. Idk why hahaa. I have to go over me and jawkeen's piece today for jay and matt around 6 here at my house. Yee. Do work son. WOD is coming up with the quickness. Oh dear lord. Save us. Haha =)

SOO! My mother is moving in this month. How bizzare is that?! Haha. It's whatevers though. Daff came to me with some thought and she was very frustrated with what was going on with her life. So we were talkin and I think both of us are gonna get an apartment or condo. Since I got the job at Urban but i have to wait till my birthday to start -_-. FUCKERS. WHatever i'm willing to wait haha. She's already saving and i'm just babysitting to save up too. The whole Jayce movingi n house thing is IDK. Cuz we havn't been talkin about it. Daff and I are already planning, and looking into it. My family supports me and thinks it would be great for me. Iknow I can trust Daff because she is more than a friend to me. She is my sidekick in crime, sister I never had. We have always been there for each other, and now 2009, we are ready for the good/bad situations coming at us. We are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment