Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PRACTICE TILL FUCKIN 4AM!

Geezez I wasn't expecting that ! I just got home and I'm eating SONIC AGAIN ! WTF ! Not healthy ! FUCK FUCK FUCK. So we are FINALLY DONE WITH OUR SET ! I keep messing up though geezez hahaha. I was getting frustrated. Ppl were FRUSTRATING ME TOO ! " DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! " STFU ! WE SEE YOU ! HAHHAH ! Damn. Calm yourself geezez haha. But a lot of ppl had to wake up like at 5 this morning and it sucks for them ! I feel so bad ! But we were reallly productive today! FINALLY ! Haha. Tomorrow, or TODAY as I should say, is going to be as long as yesterday. *sigh* Someone please save me.

SO I'm getting my hair cut tomorow =) SON ! Lessss go ! JT's roomate is doing it. 15 bucks! Get em shit I swear I have so many hook ups haha. Tomorrow I also need to get contacts because I cannot dance with glasses damnit. IDK ! I'm scared when I take my blindfold off I'm going to pull my nose ring with it HAHAHA. I'm so dumb.

Fuckin erika you crazy. I think this time our relationship will actually pursue haha. I'm feeling good about it haha. You know if you need someone to vent to about the niggah I'm here FA SHO. Haha. I also enjoy talking to you on aim. shit. Lesbians. HAHA. AH hopefully we shall meet again this weekend with nothing in the middle bothering us haha. I need that sweaty towel, cuz fuck you already know how much I'll be sweatin haha. Like a fountain seriously. HAAH! Much love much love.

SO Jayce and I are sitting here. JUST SO TIRED. We are all silent and shit. HAHA. We abouts to KNOCK OUT ! I swear we like live with each other already. Always with each other ! HAH OK goodnight WORLD ! <333

" MECCAMEE, WE ARE THE WORLD" -Jawkeen niggah Howard. HAHHAAHHHA dumb fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment