Monday, September 29, 2008

WOD WEEKEND!!!!

WHEERE DO I START?! Well Thursday night, we all slept at Ellis's house like a big orgy. Haha jk jk. I don't even know who I was sleeping by lookin ass. But woke up around 8:3o ish. The Barba's cooked us ADOBO. Wow that adobo was soooooooooooo good. We left around 9:30 geez so early. Ivy, Ar, Jawkeen, & Jay were the ppl I rode with there. I fell asleep a couple of times but yeah ! We got there around 7 or 8 something and checked in our hotel at the Hyatt in Burlingame Idk how to spell that haha. Then to Pat Cruz's studio. YEE!

Got there, saw Alexis, Lauren, & Wobz =) Awwwww miss them! Then we practiced for a bit. Showed UFO our set. Critiqued us. Saw Gina Lu and said wussup to her cuz damn long time no freakin seeee! She's ridiculous. They were so dope. After that around 12:30 we got out, we all went to Denny's to eat. Then back to the hotel. YEE!

I slept around 5 doing nothing but talking to my girls. We had to wake up at 9 ish to go practice downstairs. TOO DAMN EARLY. After our practice we went to get ready showered yada yada. I didn't even do my hair yet cuz fuckin I thought we would have time there ! BUT NOOO! HAHA I didn't even get to straighten my hair! WTHAIL! Piece of shit that made me so mad. Haha it was like a ball of flufftastic. Whatever haha. We got to the venue and chilled walked around saw ppl yada yada. Then back to the car to practice. I didn't even have enough time to do my make up. HAHAH so whack ! I had to rush that shit. But anywhoooo!!

Being on that stage was amazing =) I loved the feeling of it. Bringing a new team down to the bay, so siick. Good for us though !!!

I saw miss erika! Hahah good seeing you woman ! Lookin all cute and shit ! Get outta here! Too bad so short thooo! At least we said hello! HAAH Yayaaaa

AHH I don't know what to write. I'll update later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment