Wednesday, October 29, 2008

9 1/2 <3

So everyone sees and knows what's been going on with me and 9 1/2. It all started after Disneyland. I thought I was feeling Reggie again, but he was all a lie to me again. Reg was calling me today but I never answered. Texted me " Are you mad at me? Cuz I didn't do anything. Well call me back." Or something like that. I still didn't respond, Then he goes, "Alright Peace." You wanna know why? =) Cuz I think I finally found my sweetheart. No boyfriend/girlfriend yet, but I see much happening.

For the past weeks, we been talking A LOT. More than we ever would. In the morning he would call me, wake me up so I can go jogging. I'm one of the first thoughts of his mind. I told him awhile back that I was feeling him, but he didn't know what to say. All he said was " I'm flattered.." But now, I think it's something. We went to Disneyland, and talked a lot. Had so much fun together. I had my doubts about him, cuz at my b-day picnic, he went off with her somewhere and didn't come back for a long ass time. So that's where I gave up. Lost hope. So I dropped it, and was just chillen. Then I showed up at Jay's surprise party with Reg, and I know he saw me show up with him. Then again at Jay's picnic the next day, he went off with her again. THERE'S MORE. Haha. I'm at Disneyland, and I see like a jazillion hickeys on his neck. HAHA. Silly boy. So I was like ok it's nothing, we both in different worlds. But when we get back from Disneyland, we talk a lot again.

THEN AT JAY'S GOODBYE BANQUET FOR MECCAMEE. Can I just say sad moments? I was crying so hard. Giving my speech was the hardest. I could see the looks on peopls faces. Hard to say goodbye. Wait not goodbye though, just a "I'll see you soon" But while we were on the couch he wanted me to lean on him, and he grabbed my hand. Was hooked to me by the hip. People were like whaaaa? We not rushing SHIT. We happy where we are. Cuz we used to talk 2 years ago. We've known each other for almost 3. And now here's OUR TIME. I'm not going to stress wth is going to happen in the future, but I'm going to just live life and enjoy what it's bringing me. =) Fuck the bullshit. Cuz that's the past. I don't need that unecessary shit in my life.

Thank you 9 1/2 for showing me something different. Something real. Nothing fake about him. You know when girls say " I want a guy who's funny, who's sweet, who won't hurt me, who yada yada." The ideal guy they name? Well that's him. He's all of that. And I found him. I know for a fact he wont hurt me. Age is nothing but a number. It's something different for me, but I enjoy it. I'm happy. And that's all that matters. I'm glad we were friends before, cuz it's easier, and I already know how are you, yada yada. THat's it.

I'm here at home, Jay's last time here. I'm sad. I'm going to miss him. Very much. So I'm going to spend time with the people I love most. Goodnight

Update: 11:07am

Jay left. I almost lost it last night when he said bye, tears started rushing down my eyes. He said he's so proud of me. And to NEVER EVER give up. Keep on going. My time will come and not to rush things. He is such an inspiration to so many people. A whole damn weekend for him, that's LOVE. He's the older brother I never had too. Did so much for me. And i've only known him for about a year. I love him so much. He will be safe, and he will come back soon. God bless you Jay =\

So yeah I'm so lovestruck right now. HAHAH. I'm such a girl right now. Like I can't believe how happy I am? Can I just write about him for a bit. He has a freakin unique sense of humor that no one has. Makes me laugh like no other. He has no drama. Family oriented. Is a REAL mutha futchaaaa. He loves to dance. Dances with me on Meccamee. Amazing dancer he is by the way. Can talk to him about almost anything. We agree on a lot of things. Is kind hearted to everyone. Knows how to socialize with other people. Always calls me when he says he will. Makes fun of me all the time! Catholic. Always goes to church on Sunday. Ah he's overall, GREAT. I just want to get to know him even deeper you know? I know him as a friend, but now we shall see!

Oh btw, last night he said he couldn't come cuz of hw, then someone knocks and it's him =) Awww yay. hahahah Cutesy!

Gogo gig tonight. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment