Thursday, October 9, 2008

By Any Means Neccessary

Random title. Forget what I wrote here ago. Cuz I didn't go to LA !
hahahah.

TOMORROW ! I am hanging out with my SKiC/BEST FRAAAND/ROOMIE/DANCE PARTNER/DAD/BESTIE/LOVELY Daffodil Gamayon!



SO I swear I got that bitz HOOKED on blogs =) Good for me !
OUR PLAN TOMORROW:

-Eatsies
-BuffaRoooo
-Picnic for Daff's friend
-Stratosphere! o_0 Ride Insanity

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OK ON MY MIND:

Consistent and Trustworthy. Why? Because I know a few situations that are on my mind and what not.

To be a credible person demands that you stay consistent in your words and actions. Your actions speak louder than your words. Furthermore, when your actions do not match your words, people lose their trust in youuuu. And you begin to feel like a hypocrite and lose your self-esteem. When your actions match your words, people will recognize you as a person of integrity and place their trust in you.

Also Friendship.

I have many new friendships with people I never thought would be possible. It feels good to have friends who are loyal. Who stand by you. It just makes you feel good inside. We are to staqnd by the people we are close to, especially when they are experiencing hard times. Even when it's TOUGH to do so, we are to remain FAITHFUL. Loyalty creates trust and deepens relationships.

Not of this world

Yo i'm like jotting down all these thoughts coming to my head one right after the other. Haha. wthail! But, another thing that's caught my eye. About getting caught up in the pressures put on us by our freakin society. It seems that we have to dress a certain way, have certain possessions, and live in a certain kind of house just to be considered average. People who resist those pressures are often labeled as a weirdo. But this came to my mind, cuz of EXCLUSIVE SHIT ONLY! hahaha. Some people know what I'm talkin about.

Love of Enemies

Love your enemies, treat those wonderfully who hate you. haha. Bless those who freakin curse you, and pray for those who mistreat you. When asked for something, give it, and do not demand it your shit back. Do to toher as you would have them do to you! If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same. Love your enemies and do good to them, lend expecting nothing back, then the outcome? It will be great. I gotta say, Luke knows what he talkin about haha. Ahhh

Ok, I just have so many life issues that's all! Haha. Not bad ones I'm just saying. I just been reading the bible a lot in these past days and learned a great amount from it of course. I love it, relating my life to these passages. It's healthy and good for you =) I have to admit though, when I go to church, I don't really understand because it's just so freakin monotone! =\ EH! I will shoooo try! Haha.

This ninja paulo! hahaha :

reckanoize919 (1:50:00 AM): can i b on ur blog sumtime? haha
reckanoize919 (1:50:05 AM): i wanna b fanmous

he meant "i wanna be famous" for you guys who don't understand. hahahaha jk! =)

2 comments:

  1. oh lexx-eye. i must say... you have proven that you are definitely very wise for your years. i agree with you mos def. shoooz i need to start ready the bible!! my lannta! haha

    & EXCLUSIVE SHIT ONLY hahahahaha. oh silly adolescent boys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I especiarry agree with you on EVERYTHING you just mentioned in your brog. Rike I said, you're maturing so maaatz, even if I haven't reearry known you that long. Makes me want to read the bible too, but right now, my Bio book is my bible. =( Schoor is so stressfurr!

    ReplyDelete