Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random

So Ileri sent me this wonderful comment some days ago. And I just want to share it with you, not cuz I'm a cocky person, just because I appreciate that people see what I've done in my lifetime...

"So.. I was sitting here

watching videos and reading your blog and I just have to say how proud and truly inspired I am of you. You are one of the most talented and humbled person that I have ever met. You are so grateful of all of your God-given talents and I know that you gain satisfaction in knowing that if at least one person is touched or inspired you've gained the world. You inspire me to learn this craft of dance to the fullest.. taking in every aspect and form in order to gain well roundedness.. I want you to realize that you have accomplished so much in your eighteen years that many people will never accomplish in a lifetime.. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will be great.. and you will and have already inspired so many more and know that your mission is never ending you will always touch the hearts of many and you don't understand the joy that consumes me to know that you are not only my sister, but one of my best friends. Thank you, Thank you for continuing your craft even when it was too hard or you wanted to give up. Thanks for your perserverance and strength to know your talent and push through no matter the circumstance. i thank God for you everyday.
I love you!! :) "

-Ileri <3

I told you guys awhile back I want people to look up to me, so I can be an icon to people. Ileri, you never fail to make me feel better about myself. I have really low self-esteem for thsoe of you who don't know. When people say things to me like this, it really touches me and I don't know how to react because it's like, WOW?! Are you serious? Me? Lexi Bautista... *sigh* it just makes me want to keep going and accomplish so much more. It pushes me.

Ileri you are so beautiful. Inside and out. Miss TEEN NEVADA BITCHES! She is becoming such an amazing dancer. You guys watch out for her. So much passion and potential in this lady. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment