Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dennys

So Jenny, Jayce, & I went to Denny's after our practice right, and we were just eating minding our own business, when I notice a man who fell asleep in his chair. He already ate and everything! So I was like that'd be funny if one of us took a picture with him like we were talking to him. Then Jayce gets up and told me to take a pic of him and the man. AHAHAHAHAH! It was so funny! I have to upload the pic. The dude was just KNOCKED OUT! And here you have Jayce next to him LMAO! So funny! Now we are just here at home watching Wall-E! Yay. It's like 3 in the morning. OK! I am going to enjoy myself. =)

OH AND THIS WEEKEND WE ARE GOING TO CALIIIII!!!!!!


FOR...


YES another Meccamee Cali Trip =) Best times ever i'm telling you. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment