Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

So I havn't really updated, but last night Ellis said two ppl from "Project D" were coming to give us a piece, and he went to go pick them up fromt he airport, and it was futchin JAY!!!!!!! Hahaha too bad Daffi ruined the surprise for my ass though, ahahh! I watched Wall-E with Daff before that too. BUT! Practice was good last night, we are performing for Faith's party tomorrow night, and WORKSHOP SAT! THen performing at the LVMA's on Sunday w/ Erika. Hmm...

Everything is great now, stressing about a couple of things, like losing my phone in cali! OH BTW CALI ! HOly SHIZAAA. Inspire, did INSPIRE ME. Confidence booooost I gots! JIA from futchin KABA MODERN, (ABDC KM that is) said I was fantastic =) And the founder of KM Legacy, said I was phenomenal and he couldn't take his eyes off me. OH WOW. Did that really happen to me? That made my night, I appreciate the talent God has given me.

But Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be thankful for everything you have! I sure am, I am thankful for this wonderful life I am living in. It may not be perfect, well everyone's is NOT perfect, but you know, love what you have. <3

Have a wonderful day and God bless each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment