Saturday, November 29, 2008

Slim

So today is *Groove with Slim of Supreme Soul & FunkSF. I will update you about my Thanksgiving weekend either tonight or tomorrow. Yadada? Things are so crazy right now, that's all I can say. And luckily I have my best friend Jayce by myside. So thankful for him right now. No one else would be doing all these favors for me, brotherly love.

Well I'm getting ready right now, going with Daff around before *Groove. Thank goodness for dancing once again.

BUT UGHH right now, there's some guy standing outside the house, and I'm scared shitless. He rang the doorbell but I didn't open it. I asked "Who is it?" And he goes "I need to talk to you.." Who the hell?!? So I go "I'm sorry I'm busy at the moment.." and he goes "Please?" ughhh I'm going crazy right nowwwwwww. I have no phone -_- fuck shit fuckkkkkkkk asdfhgjk;! I'm hearing things, like something walking up my stairs I'm just freaking out ughh! lfjslkfjdsl

ssjdlfjsldkfd!

I'm trying to blog to get my mind off of it. It's really weird. KLFJDS

No comments:

Post a Comment