Monday, December 1, 2008

Cha Chinnnng

So I spent practically the whole day at my family's house today, talking about everything and what not. Hmph, I don't know, let's just say I'm so Lost. I should just be apart of THE LOST KIDS. Sike, yeah right you sick individuals you. Haha but umm




Hopefully this will be a fun show, and then the next day we have our photoshoot. Ughhh I absolutely suuckkkk at photoshoooots. I really don't want to go, but faccck, i don't know. Haha. I want a straw hat. Haha Dom and Chedda made a blog the other day. Omar calls me and like asks what the link is or something. Yeah, check their blog out!!! http://www.iwantastrawhat.com/ yadada! And Dom had an open mic thang Saturday night! You guys should check him out too@ www.myspace.com/nique1013 He's ridiculous. He killed Saturday night I heard.

Oh one place I would love to go...

Oh geeebuz. I was just checking out the What The Hellz?! Blog and looking at Lanie Alabanza's trip to Tokyo, wow amazing?! Geeeebuz caca. Oh and this is pretty cool/cutesy too..
That's from the Bape Cafe. Their ice cubes are stars! Hahaha. Cute huh?! Anyways, that's enough for the night, nothing much to type about. Goodnight
OH CHECK THIS OUT! It's really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment