Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vexed & Glorious

Holy crap. THat's all I'm going to say. I THINK we are teaching Meccamee today our piece. We love it. I love it. He loves it. I hope people love it?! Sickning. We've been seeing each other a lot this past week. Spending time with each other. Sleeping over. Waiting for him to come home from school. =) Staying with him till he goes to work. I love him! My mom was all "OMG Are you guys married?!" Haha that's after I told her I was going on the cruise with him and his family. We watched The Uninivited on our 2 months. Ok that shit scared me..haha. But whatevvv. Today, when he came home from school, he came to sleep next to me, and I kept hearing him laugh. Hahahahahah. He was like laughing in his dream and he kept catching himself. It was so damn cute lol. Haha so funny. Ok I'm going to go run some errands before I see eeeejes so we can finish our collabo and then Meccamee practice. Update laterrrr.

1 comment:

  1. aww i wanna see this collabo! bitz i miss you soooooo much! =[

    ReplyDelete