Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Want To Hold Your Hand

So I can't sleep! I'm so wide awake! I havn't really like updated much about me. AWWW. Hm. I had a horrible weekend! Ej and I got into a wreck! I don't want to say why. We were supposed to teach *Groove together but he just taught cuz we weren't talking the whole day. He taught to Sweetest Love, the dance he made for me. && he made me do it with him. =) Aww good job hun. You're my sweetest love too. I miss you so much...



Anyways, it was Stacey & Cjay's babyshower Saturday! Cutesys! Awww she's almost due! I'm super excited. I can't wait cuz they don't know if it's a boy or a girl! Congrats you two!



Meccamee is still blaaaah. We should be starting choreo soonsies! Good I'm excited about that.



Work is still slow, nothing amazing. Inventory Wednesday and I'm not scheduled! YAY! Thank goodness. 6 in the morning, hell no. Shelley and Inesa are coming down, and I'm having the worse month ever. My ADS and UPT is ridiculously LOW. I'm kind of stressed about that. Not a good look at all and I'm terrified to go to work on Tuesday or Wednesday or whatever time I'm scheduled. I really don't want to go with our DM there. Geeezez. I'm gonna cry. Ha



Oh! Wednesday night I think it was, went to Artisen to meet up with Matt and everyone. Bri and I came herra late though, left the house at like 1:30. We had no idea what to expect, but we were all trying to find parking, so we ask the valet dude, and he's like there's only valet. Oh dang sorry! So we get inside and WOW. Can I say unique?! It was the scariest/coolest/creepiest place ever. Lights were dim. It looked cluttered. RED elevator doors. Paintings EVERYWHERE. Creepy bronze statues everywhere. We look for the lounge where Matt, Mac, Tal and them were, and we walk in, even DARKER. Paintings everywhere once again. Paintings on the ceiling. Picture frames with no pictures in it dangling from the ceiling with invisible wire so it looked like it was floating. It was amazing yet creepy. So It's like 3 something in the morn and we want to leave cuz Matt and I have work in the AM. So he calls Tal so he can get his stuff in the room, and we all go to the red elevator doors, go to the 4th floor, and the doors open. Creepy as hell. Black walls, paintings all over the walls, it was so lonely looking. But it was cool at the same time. All of us were soooooo scared hahaha. It was Mac, Bri, Matt & myself. Terrified. It was funny. Then it was time to go home. But anyways, that place is dope. I just can't get over how unique it was. That's a picture of the lobby. See the picture frames on the ceiling. Crazy weird.

Ok I'm too lazy to type anymore, so goodnight world.







OK SO I STILL CAN'T SLEEP. I just posted that like 5 minutes ago lookin ass. OK SO I was just you tubing old things, and I came across this video of Justin's drunk ass at Mico's. I swear good times at Mics we had! NOT THE BAD ONES. BUt we used to always be at Mico's. We used to always play kings cup, and get futched up, and I would always have to drive Jonathan home. I remember one night, Mico's bitch ass, cuz he was drunk, is always an ASSHOLE haha. Always makes you drink. SO I wanted to stop, cuz I didn't want to get tooo damn drunk, so I decide to lay on the couch, so I can sleep, and I wake up to Lo and Mico carrying me to the pool, I fight my hardest to get away, I lose since both of them are stronger than me, I can hear agatha tryna save me, and next thing you know, I hear them count to three. It's like WINTER time, FREEZING COLD AT NIGHT. And then SPLASH in the pool, half drunk, tryna swim to the surface, I felt like punching Mico in the face. LOL. Fucker. One time I will never forget at that house! But anyways here's the video at one of the nights at Mico's.

No comments:

Post a Comment