Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lexican

So this weekend I might be going to Cali for a day for my Auntie Teri's son's baptism! I really hope I go because we have a mandatory Meccamee rehearsal that day. My dad is going to be there and I honestly don't remember the last time I saw him. I havn't seen or really been in touch with that half of my family. I suck at remembering names though! Like I don't know anyone and it's really embarassing. Ej is coming with me I believe. This would be the first time that side of the family has seen me with a guy haha. Yay mexican pride! Ew..ha

I bought Twilight! I'm watching it right now as I type, I love it, and I'm watching it with commentary. =)Rob Pattinson has the cutest accent. Hahahha I'm so whack.

So conclude a wonderful night, here is an awesome video.



shut the futch up was not an April Fools joke. hahahahahaha niggah.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! WTF LEX! THE VIDEO IS TOO MAHTZ! RANDOM ASS OFF BEAT CLAP!

    & i agree with rob pattinson's accent. i'm tellin ya i'm marying a brit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf lex. this vid is too mahtz! random ass off beat clap. lol forreal?!

    & i agree with the accent. i'm marrying a brit dammit!

    ReplyDelete