Sunday, August 16, 2009

back to LA!

So i'm waiting for laundry to be done then Dee's gonna pick me up and then to....LA! OH what?!?!?! Shit i'm so stoked. I feel like I'm going to Disneyland. I just wish my boyfriend can come...that's the only downfall. I feel incomplete when I'm not with him....=( I'm super bummed. I love you so much EJ! I'll be safe don't worry.

I was at work for 10 hours today. SUPER EW! It was so boring. Booboo picked me up =) I gothappy when I saw him walk in. Awwww. I love you boo! SHit! SHIT! hahaha. I can't stop thinking about you...He's the best man in my life...I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. Well I shall blog about my trip to LA. =) I don't know what to expect....We staying at Aubrie's it's about 40 minutes from LA. I can't wait to be back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment