Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. I used to have an eyebrow piercing
2. I have a lava lamp!
3. I dance
4. I'm terrified of the dark
5. I'm confused in life at the moment but I love life...
6. I'm too chicken shit to move back to cali
7. I am so broke at the moment
8. I love my dance group MECCAMEE!!! =)
9. I hate the mole near my lip
10. I can't sleep with my closet open
11. I sleep with the tv on timer
12. I'm semi obsessed with CLASSIC Disney movies
13. I went to Dellos Dance Studio in Walnut California.
14. I have never met my half brother. He is now 2 or 3? I'm not sure
15. I'm in search in finding a new hobby

1 comment:

  1. wow you are really beautiful
    regards frome sweden ;)
    Rille513@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete