Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Since I have Insomnia lookinass...

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Alexis Michelle Bautista
Birth Date: October 7, 1990
Current Location: Las Vegas
Hair Color: Dark brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: The dark, and not being successful
Your dream of the perfect date: Hmm...small low key concert with new/underground artists. Haha that'd be dope.
Goals you’d like to achieve: GO back to my normal weight, and become an amazing trained and well knowledge dancer

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Oh lucky mom is in alaska having the time of her life =)
Your best physical feature: My eyes? Idk
Your bed time: Don't have one..I can't sleep at night
Your most missed memory: When I had no problems in the world! And that would be my childhood =)

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Mc Donalds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Hookah
Cuss: Yes
Take showers: Yes
Have a crush: No
Like(d) school: No. I did enjoy elementary school haha.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes
Think you’re a health freak: Nope

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Nope
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Nope
Been hurt: Nope
Dyed your hair: Nope

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: No
Kissed the same sex: Yes
Changed who you were to fit in: No

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 27
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Don't matter
Best hair color: Anything that's natural
Short or long hair: Both
Fat or fit: Fit
Looks or personality: Both hands down...
Fun or serious: Fun

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: This thing
1 HOUR AGO: Talking on the phone with JV
1 WEEK AGO: Ummm daning?
1 YEAR AGO: Living the life =)

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: tired
I HATE: Not being able to sleep
I HIDE: my emotions
I NEED: a fuckin plan
I LOVE: life

No comments:

Post a Comment